Our AGRESSO Upgrade Services are all encompassing
All of our upgrades will be delivered using our successful methodology; the process will start with a visit to ascertain the scope of the project, understand any constraints that you may have on resources, budget or other business critical projects. We will build a picture of what your current system strengths and weaknesses are so that we can, with your agreement, maximise the benefits of the upgrade process. We will discuss what the project means to you and talk you through the project methodology, explaining how the project will affect your team and how to avoid the normal pitfalls of an upgrade project.
- Strong Project Management
- Established team working to maximise your staff’s knowledge and expertise providing effective,
cost efficient services
- Reviewing business processes and implementing new improved processes where needed
- Experience of working within both Private and Public Sectors
- Working with international and global organisations
- Working with shared Services models
- 5.3/ 5.4 – 5.5 or Route 66 (5.6) Upgrades
- Excellent product knowledge including: Self Service functionality across the system, reporting through Smart Client & Self Service, multi-client set up in ABW, excellent ABW based technical skills
Maximising Business Benefits
Whether in the private or public sector it is essential to gain maximum advantage from your business system. The upgrading of software to the latest version is an ideal time to consider what additional business requirements and business benefits you want to achieve. williamswoodward can work with you during and after the upgrade process to assist you in gaining maximum advantage from your Agresso system.
The most successful Agresso customers have a continual business system improvement programme that is cost effective and meets the on-going business needs. We would be pleased to work with you to ensure your upgrade process provides these long term benefits.