Do you have sufficient in-house expertise to cope with the demands of implementing an ERP system (e.g. Agresso)? What are the risks and consequences of re-deploying employees from their normal role to act as project managers and change managers?
For many businesses the most cost effective route is to engage interim project management services.
williamswoodward offer extensive experience of implementing systems in different sectors and countries based on our proven approach.
Contact us for an initial exploratory meeting and we will then prepare a proposal outlining resource, costs, process and timescales.
The williamswoodward difference
- Excellent leadership of project teams – decisive, influential and motivational
- Skilled in managing change throughout an organisation
- In depth knowledge & experience of Agresso software & technical environment
- Expertise and successful track record instills confidence in senior management
- Our experience helps pre-empt many problems, avoids common pitfalls and ensures best practice
- Our approach encourages inter-disciplinary working and new thinking
- Guidance on how to get best value from client/software supplier relationship including any other third parties such as system integrators and other software providers
- Getting things right first time saves on supplier project management costs
- The ability to plan and manage the entire project throughout its various phases
- Good working relationship with Agresso helps ensure contracted services are effectively delivered
- Our knowledge of accountancy/business processes ensures effective solutions are implemented